Monday, August 16, 2010

$10 Challenge...

I apologize for the delay in the hot sauce updates, honestly life has just gotten in the way.

But to entertain you in some fashion, I will be documenting my $10 Challenge. I plan to make a meal for 4 co-workers with just $10. The toughest part? Every ingredient has to come from The Dollar Tree.

I scoped out the store yesterday (yes, I window shop at grocery stores and the Dollar Tree) and looks like my best bet is to make Chicken Parmesan and Texas Toast. I could purchase all items fro, the store, and will scratch make sauce and use pre-cooked chicken nuggets.

It is amazing the amount of items you can find at the Dollar Tree so don't knock it till you've tried it!

We are still planning which day lunch will be, but I will document it as I go along.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I am scared...LOL!!! But this should definitely be interesting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hah, I never knew about this blog!

    While I am here, how posessive are you about the chili dog recipe? Is it OK to share it around?

    ReplyDelete